Please find below the list of all the fees we charge for the various services we offer, if you require any further information regarding any of the fees then please contact the surgery. Please note that the prices are subject to change without prior notification.
Scale of Fees
Road Traffic Accident Fees
If a patient is seen outside hospital by a legally registered medical practitioner following a Road Traffic Accident the sum of £21.30 plus 41p per mile for this first consultation will be charged. As per the s. Road Traffic Act 1988.
The patient should be made aware that:-
- That these services are not part of the NHS
- That they are not covered by all UK motor insurance policies
- Payment does NOT constitute any admission of guilt
- Payment of such fees does not count against no claims bonuses.
- The driver of the vehicle is responsible for paying the fee irrespective of who is to blame for the accident
- The fee is set by Parliament
- Failure to pay the fee may result in civil proceedings for recovery of debt
- That you (or the driver) should submit the bill without delay to the insurance company.